Chauvinism And Feminism
Men can do anything
with his chauvinistic rights
while women can do nothing
with their feminine sights.
The stronger sex as man is called
go about with a holistic spree.
The weaker females as they are known
care about the minute details in glee.
The weak are strong-willed
much against their physical frame
The strong have an inner turmoil
very much hidden all the same.
The competitive edge goes on
with one complementing the other
making the balance hold in equilibrium
not one tilting the other
foretelling the damage and casuaimages (1) lity.
Meena Somasundaram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chauvinism And Feminism by Meena Somasundaram )
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)