Chauvinism And Feminism
Men can do anything
with his chauvinistic rights
while women can do nothing
with their feminine sights.
The stronger sex as man is called
go about with a holistic spree.
The weaker females as they are known
care about the minute details in glee.
The weak are strong-willed
much against their physical frame
The strong have an inner turmoil
very much hidden all the same.
The competitive edge goes on
with one complementing the other
making the balance hold in equilibrium
not one tilting the other
foretelling the damage and casuaimages (1) lity.
Meena Somasundaram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chauvinism And Feminism by Meena Somasundaram )
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Another Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Am I?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A letter to you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- What are moms made of?, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow