Meriam Joseph Poems
- The Needles Of Time The needles of time, it is so really ...
- Christmas Is On Its Way Hello, hello, That’s what we say, ...
- A Splendid Day I always have a splendid day, it seems so ...
- It's Just In Your Mind You might think there’s a creepy ...
- Naughty Brother I have a little brother, He’s as naughty as...
- It's Time To Act! Drugs, drugs, drugs, What do you get? ...
- The River That Flows On And On In the mist of darkness, ...
Meriam Joseph is a 16 year old poet, who was born on August 30,1999. At the early budding stages of her poetic childhood, she took interest in writing poems about nature and about the different beautiful green shades of trees and about the cruelty towards Mother Earth. Later, her focus shifted to emotions like anger, depression and motivation- which are common to all human beings. Currently, she ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Nothing is impossible, certain things are just very difficult''Meriam Joseph
''When you dream, dream the unimaginable, breaking all the laws of science, because that's the purpose of dreaming''Meriam Joseph
''Poison heals poison''Meriam Joseph
''Not a princess in a castle,-Meriam Joseph
We're caught up in the last battle
And I'm the queen of my words, my thoughts
The ruler, queen of my reality.''
The Needles Of Time
The needles of time, it is so really right,
You can’t get it back, it just passes by.
When you’re in a rush, you find it slips by,
When you’re doing nothing, it always respites.
You can get it back,
But you need patience, of course,
To invent a time machine,
So you can fly through time.
Just count sixty seconds,
And you’ll find it very simple,
To write a lovely poem,
Of this very kind.
It’s not long, it’s just short,
That’s what you really say,
“Just five more minutes with the television”
You’ll switch it off that ...