Meriam Joseph Poems
- Ancient Egypt Ancient Egypt, ancient time, Everyone wore ...
- Naughty Brother I have a little brother, He’s as naughty as...
- My Weird Friend I know a weird girl, who’s as horrible as can...
- Christmas Lights Cold, frost, misty eyes, Shades of grey ...
- Christmas Is On Its Way Hello, hello, That's what we say, ...
- The Needles Of Time The needles of time, it is so really ...
- It's Time To Act! Drugs, drugs, drugs, What do you get? ...
Meriam Joseph is an Indian poet born on August 30,1999. Raised in the Middle East, she is now in eleventh grade and lives in India. She started writing poems at the age of 11 with " Into The Future I Take A Peep'- inspired by an Enid Blyton poem of the same name. She was featured as one of the top 500 poets of PoemHunter at the age of 12.
In 2014, her essay " My Role As A Citizen ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Nothing is impossible, certain things are just very difficult''Meriam Joseph
''When you dream, dream the unimaginable, breaking all the laws of science, because that's the purpose of dreaming''Meriam Joseph
''Poison heals poison''Meriam Joseph
''Not a princess in a castle,-Meriam Joseph
We're caught up in the last battle
And I'm the queen of my words, my thoughts
The ruler, queen of my reality.''
Ancient Egypt, ancient time,
Everyone wore robe and not a tie,
They invented a calendar much like the ones today,
They believed in animal gods until today.
The Nile flooded its banks every July,
The black mud there was really fertile,
They planted the seeds every November,
March is the month for every harvester.
There were many skilled artists and craft persons in Egypt,
They decorated the palaces and all the temples,
Weavers wove cloth for dresses and bedding,
Ship builders built sailboats and barges for travelling.
Egyptians pictured ...