Meriam Joseph Poems
- The Needles Of Time The needles of time, it is so really ...
- Christmas Is On Its Way Hello, hello, That’s what we say, ...
- A Splendid Day I always have a splendid day, it seems so ...
- It's Just In Your Mind You might think there’s a creepy ...
- It's Time To Act! Drugs, drugs, drugs, What do you get? ...
- Naughty Brother I have a little brother, He’s as naughty as...
- The River That Flows On And On In the mist of darkness, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes it's better to be clueless''Meriam Joseph
''Nothing is impossible, certain things are just very difficult''Meriam Joseph
''Your life is your story and the finale is up to you''Meriam Joseph, Your Own Will
''You alone are the cause of your troubles''Meriam Joseph
''Alone you climb the unknown hill- life''Meriam Joseph
The Needles Of Time
The needles of time, it is so really right,
You can’t get it back, it just passes by.
When you’re in a rush, you find it slips by,
When you’re doing nothing, it always respites.
You can get it back,
But you need patience, of course,
To invent a time machine,
So you can fly through time.
Just count sixty seconds,
And you’ll find it very simple,
To write a lovely poem,
Of this very kind.
It’s not long, it’s just short,
That’s what you really say,
“Just five more minutes with the television”
You’ll switch it off that ...