Mia Satterthwaite Poems
- My Strength It's finally happening I'm finally ...
- Have Faith When all hope is gone and crying is long smile,...
- These Shoes I've came a long way strudding my stuff walking...
- The Distance The Distance I have been back and forth in ...
- I Have Found Me This feeling I have is so familiar this ...
- Soul Sista Soul sista why do you look so down what could ...
- His Presence His hands represented the very essence of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mia Satterthwaite
It's finally happening
I'm finally noticing
It's there, peeking around
It's that inner spirit
That moment in time
that longing to know it
It was lost for so long
but I have found
but, quiet sound
I'm finally practicing
I'm finally utilizing
I'm finally realizing