Michael Gale Poems
- A Mother's Love! A mother's love is never faltering. A ...
- A Broken Heart! Memories are fleeting all through the ...
- 911, Was Meant To Stun! Planes of flame and smoke, exploded ...
- Love, Love, Love-Thank God. Love, love, love... Thanks goes ...
- Heat Of Summer, Heated Love. Summer's heat can swelter and ...
- Teachers, Of Life, Or Teachers... Teachers are special,...
- Winter's Coldest Wintery Wind. It is cold-It is cold this ...
I enjoy reading and writing poetry, art, and drawing.In 1978 went into the Marine Corps, honorably discharged in 1982.Moved to Oklahoma in 1982.Worked for a short stint with TG&Y variety store for 6 month's and then worked for a major department store for 18 years and 7 month's.Worked as a security guard for 11 month's.
I met my beautiful wife, Barbara, while employed at the dept. store.Fell ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Mother's Love!
A mother's love is never faltering.
A mother's love is never halting.
A mother's judgement is never erring.
A mother's dream is to supply all needs.
A mother's goal is to instill good deeds.
A mother's commitment, is to the one, that
A mother's reward is thanks, for all of
This mother says 'she will always protect
you all your life'...'Just to see that there is
no danger or strife'.'For a sharing of love
is my duty to you'...'Your happiness, i'll
guarantee to make, you safe and true! '
'I'll kiss those owie's to make them not ...