Teachers, Of Life, Or Teachers In LIfe.
Teachers are special, they enable...
Teachers are speakers to adults predestined in life.
Teachers are single or married...
Teachers can be, a husband or wife.
Teachers are specially able.
Some men teachers smoke pipes branded 'Dr. Grabel'.
I had a Foster Mother, who earlier in life, was a teacher.
It was a most erred way to end the life under God's own nose...
T'was breast cancer, that God gave to loving families of many women,
as His last lonely unacceptable unwanted answer.
Disease does not be easily accepted or does it happly please...
Teachers in life should always get pay raises.
Teachers, Police, and Firemen, always need pay raises and also much
and many people's praises. Teachers, they are the best...
Teachers, they hand out many a test. Teachers, ya gotta love them, than most of the rest.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teachers, Of Life, Or Teachers In LIfe. by Michael Gale )
- King and Queen of Hearts, Philo Yan
- How can you rehabilitate us, Aftab Alam
- All Over, Edward Kofi Louis
- Haram II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pick-Ups!, Edward Kofi Louis
- AK-47, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poem for Dwayne, Jenny Santiago
- Raschid, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)