Teachers, Of Life, Or Teachers In LIfe.
Teachers are special, they enable...
Teachers are speakers to adults predestined in life.
Teachers are single or married...
Teachers can be, a husband or wife.
Teachers are specially able.
Some men teachers smoke pipes branded 'Dr. Grabel'.
I had a Foster Mother, who earlier in life, was a teacher.
It was a most erred way to end the life under God's own nose...
T'was breast cancer, that God gave to loving families of many women,
as His last lonely unacceptable unwanted answer.
Disease does not be easily accepted or does it happly please...
Teachers in life should always get pay raises.
Teachers, Police, and Firemen, always need pay raises and also much
and many people's praises. Teachers, they are the best...
Teachers, they hand out many a test. Teachers, ya gotta love them, than most of the rest.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teachers, Of Life, Or Teachers In LIfe. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston