Teachers, Of Life, Or Teachers In LIfe.
Teachers are special, they enable...
Teachers are speakers to adults predestined in life.
Teachers are single or married...
Teachers can be, a husband or wife.
Teachers are specially able.
Some men teachers smoke pipes branded 'Dr. Grabel'.
I had a Foster Mother, who earlier in life, was a teacher.
It was a most erred way to end the life under God's own nose...
T'was breast cancer, that God gave to loving families of many women,
as His last lonely unacceptable unwanted answer.
Disease does not be easily accepted or does it happly please...
Teachers in life should always get pay raises.
Teachers, Police, and Firemen, always need pay raises and also much
and many people's praises. Teachers, they are the best...
Teachers, they hand out many a test. Teachers, ya gotta love them, than most of the rest.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teachers, Of Life, Or Teachers In LIfe. by Michael Gale )
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)