Michael Hopkins Poems
- A Moment Of Liberation Let not the outside Distract you
- The Eternal Dance - A Poem By ...
- Feel Not Disappointed Feel not disappointed You cannot see ...
- Where There Is Faith, There Is... Faith renews Faith ...
- From Endings To Beginnings When all has been said and done ...
- Joy Arrives Joy arrives Joy dances and swirls
- Love Just Is Love is neither requested Bartered for Begged ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Enjoy the journey, miss not the beauty around and the joy of discovery. Keep joy close at hand and all dangers will disappear as you approach them along the way.Has been published on my blog as an original saying from myself: http: //mnhopkins.blogspot.se/2014/04/enjoy-journey-quote-by-mn-hopkins.html
''You will all awaken from this dream and come into a world of beauty beyond imagination.This has been published on my blog and is an original quotation. http: //mnhopkins.blogspot.se/2014/03/you-will-awaken-quotation-from-mn.html
Comments about Michael Hopkins
A Moment Of Liberation
Let not the outside
Feel that joy within
Which bubbles up
From an undefined
Bubbles up naturally
As a spring from
Deep within the Earth
This joy is not just of this Earth
That comes from a place
Deep within yourself
A place unguarded
The watchman has left
Due to the billance
Of a Light
The cells of the human body
Sing with joy