Michael Hopkins Poems
- From Endings To Beginnings When all has been said and done ...
- A Moment Of Liberation Let not the outside Distract you
- Feel Not Disappointed Feel not disappointed You cannot see ...
- Where There Is Faith, There Is... Faith renews Faith ...
- Joy Arrives Joy arrives Joy dances and swirls
- Love Just Is Love is neither requested Bartered for Begged ...
- Have No Fear Of What Is To Com... Have no fear of what is to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Hopkins
From Endings To Beginnings
When all has been said and done for this lifetime.
And we bathe in the Light of creation on the other side.
We will look back with fondness at our deeds.
We will be greeted upon arrival by enemies as well as friends.
For, the judgements of ego will have fallen from our being as the leaves from the trees.
The joy of living shall arise and we shall know the Love that eluded us while in human form.
Then we will know what we are and why we came to the place of our birth and why we departed the darkness at the place of our death.
Then will we be at ...