From Endings to Beginnings
When all has been said and done for this lifetime.
And we bathe in the Light of creation on the other side.
We will look back with fondness at our deeds.
We will be greeted upon arrival by enemies as well as friends.
For, the judgements of ego will have fallen from our being as the leaves from the trees.
The joy of living shall arise and we shall know the Love that eluded us while in human form.
Then we will know what we are and why we came to the place of our birth and why we departed the darkness at the place of our death.
Then will we be at peace and in love with all living things until the next time we decend into the world of forgetfulness.
Michael Hopkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Endings to Beginnings by Michael Hopkins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley