micheal udenyi Poems
- Standing Out I will perspire to acquire whatsoever i ...
- Bad Comments. Give me work to do Show me how to do it If i ...
- African Queens African queens are beautiful they are surpple...
- Strange Things In Life Why should i worry about you? when ...
- Endless Love Days have passed since i left you but it is as...
- I Need You I need you near me day by day to make my life ...
- Daddy Wasn'T There when i was catechised when i was ...
This is me....... Ask me in person! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I will perspire
whatsoever i desire
even though i face trial
i will never retire
instead i will refire
until i acquire
that which i desire
I have desired
that where others are sitting
i will be standing
and if others should stand
i will be standing out
and if they should stand out
i will be outstanding
and if they dare outstand
i will be standard
and they will never stand it