Midnight Clarity Poems
- A Moment And Forever How long is too long? A minute more ...
- Time Shifts Heat is heavy with moisture weighing down the ...
- A Simple Soup soup simmers om the stove arpeggios of garlic ...
- I'Ve Never Met You I've never met you yet I miss you, miss...
- Dancing Between The Stars A gleaming cloud all framed in ...
- Apology Not Accepted! Should I be grateful that you hurt me?...
- Four Letter Words I wept. A strange word that, it looks so...
I write because I love writing.
I make my living through the spoken word as I work in radio.
I live life to the full. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Moment And Forever
How long is too long?
A minute more without you
will stretch to eons in my heart
I have not met you yet
but there you are, clear as crystal
shining on the inside of my eyes
as if I gazed upon you
all night long, perhaps
you are a dream
but no, I hear your voice,
a smile tucked in
between the words,
the angle of your jaw
inviting kisses which creep
so gently to your lips
then press against your heart,
I feel the warmth
I smell the sweet aroma
of your skin, and still
I have not met you yet,
elastic time will torment me, ...