MIZZ MIDNIGHT FIRE
MIZZ MIDNIGHT FIRE Poems
- Ode To The Forgotten Ode to the people who were ...
- Spring Water Babbling brook, cleanse me, Crisp essence of ...
- Be Free Be free, Smell the perfume of the heavenly ...
- My Love My heart screams for love, It longs for a pulse ...
- Trapped Trapped in a box, Gasping for air! Muffled ...
- Don'T Stop Crippled by the torment, Replenished by the ...
- Tears Of A Dying Girl The tears of a dying girl, Flowing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MIZZ MIDNIGHT FIRE
Ode To The Forgotten
Ode to the people who were forgotten
They were once loved and cared for
Ode to their lives
Everyday they hurt
While in desperation for love
Ode to their heart
That was torn apart viciously
With little consideration
Of their inner feelings
Ode to their memories
That bring back happiness
Or to the ones
That are very vague.
Ode to those who have tried
Those who haven't given up
The ones that will keep climbin
For them life hasn't been easy.