MIZZ MIDNIGHT FIRE
Ode To The Forgotten
Ode to the people who were forgotten
They were once loved and cared for
Ode to their lives
Everyday they hurt
While in desperation for love
Ode to their heart
That was torn apart viciously
With little consideration
Of their inner feelings
Ode to their memories
That bring back happiness
Or to the ones
That are very vague.
Ode to those who have tried
Those who haven't given up
The ones that will keep climbin
For them life hasn't been easy.
MIZZ MIDNIGHT FIRE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To The Forgotten by MIZZ MIDNIGHT FIRE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night view, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak