Moffat Mbuzi Poems
- Loneliness Without permission loneliness visited and ...
- Keep On Keeping Moving From the eastern horizon, The sun ...
- My Lifetime Is Too Short Inside your abode comes the perfume ...
- Doomed Love Affair Each day that passed by I looked over the ...
- My Wife's Dream How neatly my wife sleeps, I should like to...
- Kindled Love Dreams of my heart, And of my soul passes me ...
- Love Of My Life Facinng the rest of my life is what im scared...
There is something about poetry that drives me crazy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Without permission loneliness visited
and settled in my heart,
So cruel to the heart it took over control,
It made me envy other souls with mates.
For mine hasen't one to care for;
I sleep with my heart awake,
I dream the dreams of sorrow,
I scream in the middle of the night.
And I wake but only to find myself without nobody,
Is my soul a kind of a soul without a mate?
No one to love and nobody to love me,
I watch and behold pairs of lovers strolling
My eyes drown in sympathy;
I cry in total silence.
I need some one to care for, ...