Less for Life
In this life everything has changed,
Life itself is lifeless.......
Communications are wireless,
Transmissions are codeless,
What a modern life.
Nights are dreamless,
Hopes have become hopeless,
And love has become loveless,
What an endless life.
movements are aimless,
And desires are useless,
Oh what a life
Care is careless
Days are countless.
And forever is endless,
Oh life what a lifeless life.
Moffat Mbuzi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Less for Life by Moffat Mbuzi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers