mohamad tabatabai Poems
- Ecstasy I saw a drunken man on the farthest land Where the ...
- By Love Everything eventually ends So, let us be friends By...
- Humanity The parts of one body, human beings are all Created...
- Love's Tongue Fond of your beauty I deem it wise To stir ...
- Second Life
- The Autumn Leaf (2) Autumn leaf! How blood-red and ...
- Don'T Leave Leave me not on my own Put me not under the care...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I saw a drunken man on the farthest land
Where the taverns of ecstasy come to stand
He bent right and left like untied ship
Whom the jealous sober would come to grip
Were are you from, I ventured ask
No where, he said, with little task
Half of mud I am and half of soul
One part so good, one part foul
One part of sea, other of land
One part jewel, one part sand
Befriend me, I said, for so close we are
No difference, he said, close or far
Wanderer I am, have lot to say
Will you listen, don't go away
It's love I seek, have no ...