Morgan Wyman Poems
- Visions Of A Dream When I close my eyes I see sights of ...
- What Is Thunder? What is thunder, but a noise? Perhaps a ...
- The Dreamer's Dream All I'd love is just to sleep And find ...
- Defeats And Victories Through a thin, transparent veil With ...
- Perspective 'What a sight, ' said the man Who stood on the ...
- Everyone Has The Words Everyone has the words somewhere, ...
- A Railroad Track I walked along a railroad track, Long ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morgan Wyman
Visions Of A Dream
When I close my eyes
I see sights of wonder
A fleet of clouds that fill the sky
And roar as one in mighty thunder
And in the streets far below
A crowd has gathered to watch it rain
It is folly, for now I know
Only loss will find them, never gain
I see history as it's born
Past and future grapple in their making
I know not which wins and leaves the other torn
For I can feel myself awaking
And when I open my eyes
I see sights so mundane
It hurts me just to realize
That I will never truly see again