What Is Thunder?
What is thunder, but a noise?
Perhaps a roar of godly wrath
Or the echoes of uncertain laugh
That come from little-known joys
What is thunder, but a sound?
Product of dark, depressing cloud
From sky to earth it roars so loud
But God is nowhere to be found
That it's natural, many have no doubt
But I would like to hope it's more
Like Heaven and Hell locked in war
And Earth means nothing in the bout
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Thunder? by Morgan Wyman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy
- Storm, RandomPoet Anonymous
- The Crown of Salt, Luana Del Lobo
- A thousand words, RandomPoet Anonymous