Moses Muliro Poems
- Come Back Home You remember that moment in the silent ...
- Cry Not Man Cry not man, they slapped you when still a baby ...
- A Moment With The Ghost It was in that misty park I ...
- You Were Crucified I looked near, far and aound From two ...
- The Story Teller I am that bird perched silently on a ...
- The Prolific Poet He spoke alot, But in the feweswords And...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moses Muliro
The Story Teller
I am that bird perched silently on a branch
And watched everything as it came to pass
So I sat in that abandoned and gloomy ranch
Somewhere in and around that land of grass
I am that old man who came from the forest
Every dusk with a broken stuff to tell a story
And not to be seen again till many days and the rest
Perharps untill the reborn of another story
I am the ghost that stood by
And watched everything as it unfolded
As the days like fox were very sly
The years like elephant trodded by
I came from a different time and space
Some call me ...