Mugano S. Paul
Mugano S. Paul Poems
- Lost Dream Love. Years ago I had a dream, In this ...
- One Soul, One Nation One soul! One nation! Behold the ...
- Strange Thirst, Strange Waters in this thirst i crave for ...
- Uncommon Dreams Dream on… Dream on… Dreams to be born, ...
- Children Of Uganda joyfully clad in florally ...
- Nzijukila: Remember Me
- Though Xxxiv I have not seen Him But I trust Him I have ...
I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN born and bred in Uganda, Africa. I appreciate good works that uplift the name of the Most High God.
I believe in Jesus as the only way, truth and life. I believe in God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
I believe in the virgin birth, ministry, death and resurrection as well as the return of Jesus Christ.
In my works, though not mine I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mugano S. Paul
Love. Years ago I had a dream,
In this dream,
I dreamt about life and love,
I took it so serious.
Empty. Now, I sit to hunt my dream,
But nothing comes to mind.
My inspiration left me,
No passion left to find.
Cut. Blank pages stare back at me,
My treasured dream,
Seems to have gone:
No depth, No heights,
No song, No words.
Tears. If I had tears,
I’d cry the loss of my dream
But the pain has eaten them all.
Vacuum. The dream has been taken
To a place that doesn’t exist, ...