Mugano S. Paul
Love. Years ago I had a dream,
In this dream,
I dreamt about life and love,
I took it so serious.
Empty. Now, I sit to hunt my dream,
But nothing comes to mind.
My inspiration left me,
No passion left to find.
Cut. Blank pages stare back at me,
My treasured dream,
Seems to have gone:
No depth, No heights,
No song, No words.
Tears. If I had tears,
I’d cry the loss of my dream
But the pain has eaten them all.
Vacuum. The dream has been taken
To a place that doesn’t exist,
Dream. But when I dream again,
The passion will be rekindled,
and will begin to flow,
The peace-divine will over-flood…
Mugano S. Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Dream by Mugano S. Paul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady