Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi [The Great Shaykh] (1165-1240 / Murcia)
bn ʿArabī (Arabic: ابن عربي) (July 28, 1165 – November 10, 1240) was an Arab Andalusian Sufi mystic and philosopher.
He is renowned by some practitioners of Sufism as "the greatest master" and also as a genuine saint.
'Abū 'Abdillāh Muḥammad ibn 'Alī ibn Muḥammad ibn `Arabī (أبو عبد الله محمد ابن علي ابن محمد ابن عربي ) was born in Murcia, Taifa of Murcia on the 17th of Ramaḍān 561 AH ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Garden Among The Flames
- An Ocean without Shore
- Approach The Dwellings Of The Dear Ones
- As Night Let its Curtains Down in Folds
- He Saw The Lightning In The East
- I Laid My Little Daughter To Rest
- In Memory of Those
- In the Mirror of a Man
- Listen, O dearly beloved
- My heart has become able
- Oh, her beauty- the tender maid!
- The Hand Of Trial
- Turmoil in your hearts
- When my Beloved appears