Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi
Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi Poems
- Wonder Wonder, A garden among the flames!
- Listen, O Dearly Beloved Listen, O dearly beloved! I am the...
- My Heart Has Become Able My heart has become able To take on...
- In The Mirror Of A Man She said: I wondered at a love that ...
- In Memory Of Those Their spring meadows are desolate now. ...
- When My Beloved Appears When my Beloved appears, With what ...
- Modification Of The 'R' Poem O who wants a share of the ...
bn ʿArabī (Arabic: ابن عربي) (July 28, 1165 – November 10, 1240) was an Arab Andalusian Sufi mystic and philosopher.
He is renowned by some practitioners of Sufism as "the greatest master" and also as a genuine saint.
'Abū 'Abdillāh Muḥammad ibn 'Alī ibn Muḥammad ibn `Arabī (أبو عبد الله محمد ابن علي ابن محمد ابن عربي ) was born in Murcia, Taifa of Murcia on the 17th of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi
A garden among the flames!
My heart can take on any form:
A meadow for gazelles,
A cloister for monks,
For the idols, sacred ground,
Ka'ba for the circling pilgrim,
The tables of the Torah,
The scrolls of the Quran.
My creed is Love;
Wherever its caravan turns along the way,
That is my belief,