MxOLisi DhlaDhla Poems
- Welcome To The 21st Century BEHOLD the 21st Century! Where ...
- The Empty-Minded Poet I Took A Pen I was Satisfied To Write, ...
- Earth Without Mountains Have You Wondered? , Have You ...
- When Im All Alone When im alone; My feelings are too deep, ...
- Happy Born Day To You. Happy born day, Happy born day, ...
- Gospel152: .... The Dawn Of Ea...
- Gospel151: ....Reborn Of Poet'... His was feeble His ...
I Am A Young Poet Who Reside In South Africa. I am 15years Old Now And I Am Celebrating My 4years In Poetry, I Was Inspired By A Poem By The Name Of ''Invictus'' written By Honourable Mr. William Ernest. My Poems Are Often Related To Things I Feel And Imagine (Free My Imagination) . When Im Bored At Home, I Take My Pen Then Relax In The Lounge And Write Poetry. I Wish To Make It To The ''100 Best ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Welcome To The 21st Century
BEHOLD the 21st Century!
Where Our Brothers&Sisters Are In Penitentiary,
Some Accomplished homicide,
While Others Commited Suicide.
The Era where the modern civilization is addicted to electronic devices.
The Cliche words from the lexicon(dictionary) are being
Abbreviated nor dramatizes.
Some things were taboo,
But since we have televisions,
Everything is public to you(nor taboo) ,
Some say is to expand teens intelligence.
Earth Innovated and Explored,
No more inventions ignored,
everything Is taken seriously,
Thefore the war ...