Gospel152: .... The dawn of earth (what the lord gave us)
For the lord created
For he used lexis to do so,
Broke a proverb that reads: ''Actions speak louder than lexis''.
He is the Lord God,
The Holy Ghost,
Dad of the fatherless,
Mom Of the motherless,
Takes million centuries to explicate his endurance and grace. He is nor a myth,
His existence is of the midair We gulp.
Sacred thoughts of wisdom of his Discerned this habitat
shall be solitude withno caretakers Nonetheless he went to grasp dust thus created this creature by his own bare hands For it was matchless
Took his duplicate and created it.
He was done, He was
His was to breath in the nostrils of this work
The lord God called his last work
'' A Being ''
His First Sayin's was to this creature were, '' be fruitful and increase in number fill the earth and subdue it.... ''
Thus is today Whereby teachin's of wisdom aren't taught. Veneration, Respect, Loyalty, Fidelity, Devotion, FAITH, and Fidelity
Are all stolen from by Lucifer and his fiends.
Our World's truth was varnished by the waterfalls of liefalls of the serpent
MxOLisi DhlaDhla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Gospel152: .... The dawn of earth (what the lord gave us) by MxOLisi DhlaDhla )
- المسير الطويل, مالك حداد
- To Be Inside You, Kyle Schlicher
- You, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Nje portret dashurie kam mbetur..., skender iljaz braka
- Escape From - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Heartless Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- سأعطيك النهار الجميل, مالك حداد
- Everyday Options, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- يجب أن نقتل الليل, مالك حداد
- Is any other God equal to Thillai Sabapa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)