N'a N'a Poems
- Cinderella Cinderella, why do you wish to be like anyone ...
- The Perfect Boy Black hair, Dark eyes, Sure to be my ...
- Killing My Dreams Thinking about killing my dreams ...
- Darkness Don’t let the darkness obtain you, Try your best, ...
- Mystery Girl She's the girl no one knows, She never lets ...
- Life Think of life as a thriller, Never knowing what’s ...
- Lost Love Love Lost I’m falling in love, His name is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about N'a N'a
Cinderella, why do you wish to be like anyone else?
Your fine by yourself.
People notice you because your different
Cinderella, why do you wish to be pretty?
What you have is called inner beauty
I’m not giving you my pity
Cinderella, Why don’t you stand up to those snobs?
They are garbage compared to you
The people who rob
End up blue
Cinderella, Why don’t you take what’s yours?
And not just dust either
Stop doing those chores
Cinderella, Why don’t you go out?
Not as a maid but who you really are
Go a different route