Cinderella, why do you wish to be like anyone else?
Your fine by yourself.
People notice you because your different
Cinderella, why do you wish to be pretty?
What you have is called inner beauty
I’m not giving you my pity
Cinderella, Why don’t you stand up to those snobs?
They are garbage compared to you
The people who rob
End up blue
Cinderella, Why don’t you take what’s yours?
And not just dust either
Stop doing those chores
Cinderella, Why don’t you go out?
Not as a maid but who you really are
Go a different route
You will shine like a star
Cinderella, why don’t you let the beauty out?
The prince will like you for you
Go out and about
Forget the glass shoe
Cinderella, why don’t you forget its midnight?
Show the prince who you really are
You wont win without a fight
I’m telling you shine like star
Be yourself not someone else
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinderella by N'a N'a )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui