Najib Altawell Poems
- New Day With Diamonds Diamonds on black velvet Danced ...
- The 'Arab Spring' They say ‘Harmony’ in the ‘world’ ‘Peace’...
- Zig-Zag On A London Train Shifted her Glasses To rest on ...
- To Understand The Whole! How can you Feel What the victim ...
- Just ‘human' Reviving Skeletons Of past ...
- The Third Man White clouds brought around Innocent ...
- Take Me To A Better World! In a place Where love is the ...
Najib Altawell has written a number of short stories and poems, both for adults and children. As an artist, he has produced variety of oil painting and water colour pictures, as well as illustrations for a children book. As a researcher in science and engineering, he has written a number of articles related to nanotechnology, electronic sensors (eNose) and renewable energy – plus, various ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Najib Altawell
New Day With Diamonds
Diamonds on black velvet
Danced between the fingers
Bursting with brilliant light
In a summer
Rahmanov classical music
Out of a silver box
The hearts and
Crocodile decorated skin
Rest on a Persian carpet
Marking the entrance to
An arched bended passage
On each side
Roses blouses shirts and bushes
Suddenly shine reflecting light
When everyone moves
Side by ...