Nancy Chambers Poems
- Haiku: Snow Forecast: Winter Storm Shovel handy, boots by ...
- Haikus About Obama 1st Black President Barack Hussein ...
- The Jersey Devil Pineys like to revel In stories of the ...
- A Spring Walk One fine day In the month of May For a ...
- My Career My Career How can I describe my Real Estate ...
- Haiku Politically Incorrect A: Conservative way Always ...
- Birthday Poem For Granddaughte... What will you do Now ...
Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1967 but always liked poetry so in my 'golden years' I am writing poetry. My poems are not deep or philosophical; they are about very mundane things that bring joy to my life and maybe you'll enjoy them too. I also take photos and many of my poems are inspired by them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nancy Chambers
Forecast: Winter Storm
Shovel handy, boots by door,
Let It Snow, Snow, Snow
Snowed all day long
Winter Season has begun,
The land is turned white
Snow came silently
Fell all day, turned Earth to a
While waiting for Spring
Snow transformed the land to
a white fantasy
Snow came in the night
Turned the whole world white
A cold wintry site
The Blizzard Wizard
Waved His wand, crystal stardust fell
And ice fairies danced
Snow falling today
Creative juices flowing
Writer’s Block is gone