Natasha Hetzel Poems
- Shadow Road I need the strength to move another foot. The ...
- Heart-Broken Faith When you want to fall Hold onto a ...
- Flicker Of Hope When the going gets tough I feel I will ...
- Afraid To Be Wrong Am I fearful, or am I strong? Am I ...
- Night Whispers Whispers in the night hold on tight. Until ...
- Pages Of Love Love is like a book. The suspense will never ...
- Long And Red Long hair, bright and red; Keeps me smiling, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Hetzel
I need the strength to move another foot.
The strength that the others have took.
To walk this shadowed road.
And to continue to not fold.
I need the strength that I have lost.
The strength to give the ball another toss.
To keep my head high in the sky.
And to find a way to fly.
I need the strength to live on.
The strength that I haven't won.
To smile when I want to fall.
And to stand up tall.
I need the strength to love.
The strength to look above.
To stand tall under the earth's dome.
And to find my final home.