Natasha Hetzel Poems
- Flicker Of Hope When the going gets tough I feel I will ...
- Shadow Road I need the strength to move another foot. The ...
- Heart-Broken Faith When you want to fall Hold onto a ...
- Afraid To Be Wrong Am I fearful, or am I strong? Am I ...
- Night Whispers Whispers in the night hold on tight. Until ...
- Pages Of Love Love is like a book. The suspense will never ...
- Long And Red Long hair, bright and red; Keeps me smiling, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Hetzel
Flicker Of Hope
When the going gets tough
I feel I will fall;
I think of the days when I felt so tall.
A flicker of hope lights up the way,
Like a firefly flying away
So long ago I was a little girl;
Watching the flower beds,
swirl with their curls.
I hope those days do come back,
When happiness I did not lack
As I grew up all things
seemed to change.
I never got to see them the same.
Then hope disappeared into the air,
Life became so unfair.
Now Mom was gone miles away;
I waited each night
For the come of the day.
My hope ...