Natasha Norville Poems
- A Mother A mother forgives the wrong. A mother forgets ...
- Happiness Is Happiness is like, A river flowing down from ...
- Nighttime The Moon shines bright tonight. The stars shine as...
- Destiny Each of us has a destiny, For the good of mankind, ...
- A Poet's Song A poet's song Is one of singing. A poet's ...
- Sin, Salvation, Hope, Love, Fa... Sin comes from the ...
- To See A World To see a world, Turn apart By drought, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Norville
A mother forgives the wrong.
A mother forgets transgressions.
A mother is always there.
A mother always watches out for her young.
A mother loves so strongly.
A mother has a love that is deep.
A mother understands like no other.
A mother gives advice when none is asked.
A mother knows when her young are upset.
A mother gives like no other.
A mother remembers the important things.
A mother protects her young.
A mother rebukes, but not to harshly.
A mother cares.
A mother is a mother like no other.