Nicole Annette Hofer
Nicole Annette Hofer Poems
- The Rose Close you eyes and see me Release your senses and ...
- A New Season The lone tree stands ...
- God's Army As he wakes this morning For his final fight He...
- What If.... What if the painter lost his brush What if the ...
- Blown Love Love; it's like the wind We may feel it passing ...
- Greed She was just like a bird Wanting to learn how to ...
- Beginnings I feel so vunerable As tears form in my eyes For...
I am young and loving every experience life throws at me, i hope to write many more peoms. Still new to sharing my thoughts through poetry, but slowly becoming more open, like the saying goes 'the best is yet to come' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Annette Hofer
Close you eyes and see me
Release your senses and breathe me in
Relax your hands and touch me
Sleep Peacefully and Dream
Dream of a world
Where darkness and horror
Do not exist
Only Love and Friendship
Dream of me standing
Beneath this giant willow
Run to me, Breathless
To hold me, my Love
Then wake as the morning sun
Shines upon your fallen hair
As you open your eyes
Remember you are my rose
Every petal is perfect
Every line, every curve
Never wilt does the rose
Upon my grave, beneath the willow