Nicolette Gonzalez Poems
- A Bleeding Rose And The Black ...
- The Rose That Symbolized A Dra...
- Family And Friends Family, Are there when needed, Keep ...
- Never Dying Never knowing, That sweet feeling called death,...
- The Guardian And Bloodrose BloodRose, Rose of my love, My...
- Sally Of The Valley In the valley their lived sally, She ...
- Rose From My Love Rose from my love, My love the black ...
I was born in Modesto California and lived in Escalon for five years. I then moved to Manteca and lived there for three years. Then I moved back to Escalon and lived there for five more years. Now, I live in Wasilla Alaska, I have lived here for one year now. I have been writing poetry since 6th grade and started writing stories in 7th grade. This is the first time I put my poems up for anyone to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicolette Gonzalez
A Bleeding Rose And The Black Dragons Love
Through dark forests,
And dangerous swamps,
I came upon a rose.
Perfect in every way,
Not a blemish on those dark black petals,
Not a thorn out of place,
Not a single leaf bent.
A trickle of red comes from the petals,
The rose is bleeding,
And so is my heart,
As I look in the dark eyes of the dragon.
Big and slender,
Magnificent yet terrifying,
What would harm this dragon?
I kneel down and cry,
But I don’t cry normal tears,
These are tears of healing,
He rises to full...