Nida Sofi Poems
- Shame On A Nation My country is not loyal anymore To all its...
- Killing Or Not Winds paving the way or dancing their way Yet...
- Change And Growth Little innocent was I, much free was I My ...
- Ice Cream Love. Feeling hot or cold i wanna have it feeling ...
- Love You Father I am your flower i will give you shade In ...
- The Business School. With unexpected start and nexts i ...
- Maladies Of Indian Society You laughed in joys of your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nida Sofi
Shame On A Nation
My country is not loyal anymore
To all its patriotism I have shut my door,
Where girls are brutally dabbed in silence now
Where every woman is in fear some how,
This place holds no dignity nor any respect for us
Here exploitation of pure soul is so vigorous,
The men have lost all their decency and morals
They continue their shame with a lap of honour,
Although a woman enlightens the world
still they are considered inferior race,
Shame on the nation which doesn't respect womanhood
Shame on the country which doesn't acts strongly which it should.