The Business School.
With unexpected start and nexts i stepped in there
I started just like migrant bird there,
It all started with smiles and hopes
We all were like binding in one rope,
Strangers became fellows slowly
We all were curious and naughty,
It was a beautiful place near Dal lake
Campus showed the beauty God can make,
Our mornings started together friends so did evenings came,
Surely a wonderful picture in our lives came,
The gossips with friends, the jealousies,
We all grew together unconsciously,
The tiffins, the glosses, the coffees, the earphones,
The love, the emotions, the parties, the tears,
The exam hours were the most worst
The free class and absent teacher were loved the most,
But it all came to an end slowly
A family will get dispersed finally,
Imba just happened.
Nida Sofi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Business School. by Nida Sofi )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI