Nima Tharchen Poems
- The Book Of Life My life is a book The table of content ...
- Why Must You Go? You are leaving, so! What's next, what do ...
- An 80 Year Old Prayer -Nima Tharchen I am most blessed ...
- Thank You For Letting Me Love ... Although, you have decline ...
- Reason For Existance She untied it, puff! Opened her hair ...
- Retribution Had I tried wearing a little make up Would that...
- What Really Happened That Nigh... i. That Night was like no ...
Inspired by Robert Herrick, his poetic themes on 'Carpe Diem' Started writing as most teens would do about love, infatuation, changes, etc. Gradually moved on to write about poems based on life, follies of the people, nature and the blunt truth about power and the misuse of this power. Today he is a student teacher, in Paro College of Education. He is currently doing his Bachelor of Education. He ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nima Tharchen
The Book Of Life
My life is a book
The table of content still in progress
The preface and the first few chapters done with
A lot of laughs, few cries
A phase I am satisfactory with
The chapter I am at now
Makes me understand
I must lessen my monologues
Travel with pirates, pilgrims and people of variety
I must sometimes reread fairy tales
Believe in Happy endings and miracles
Be acquainted with philosophy
Be inspired with dozes of famous biography
Read history to be history
Love chapters are vital
Drama likewise essential
For the end of the ...