nishca koeries Poems
- Archaic Smile 'Her wings still beat As the wind sweeps her ...
- Broken Thoughts Your face brings about an automated smile to ...
- Humanity Is Inhumane Pascale, My bosom friend once said: ...
- Angels Weep Angels weep silently For wicked ...
- Guessing Game I guess that if I stay forever quiet, Forever...
- A Silent Suffering When the light in the sky rests at ...
- Shattered Angel - Sonnet 24 His wings are broken His mouth ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nishca koeries
'Her wings still beat
As the wind sweeps her drapery...'
When will thy wings heal
Will they ever
Or shall it stay eternally broken
How much longer can you stifle your cry
You know it can never be
So don't wonder why
Where has your archaic smile gone
I've seen it last when yesterday's sun shone
I beg you
Take this helping hand
I'll save you
Carnage, turmoil, confusion all over
Ready to fly at the top of the cliffs of Dover
So white, they make your skin look pale
Don't fly Little ...