nishca koeries Poems
- Broken Thoughts Your face brings about an automated smile to ...
- Humanity Is Inhumane Pascale, My bosom friend once said: ...
- Angels Weep Angels weep silently For wicked ...
- Guessing Game I guess that if I stay forever quiet, Forever...
- A Silent Suffering When the light in the sky rests at ...
- Shattered Angel - Sonnet 24 His wings are broken His mouth ...
- Archaic Smile 'Her wings still beat As the wind sweeps her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nishca koeries
Your face brings about an automated smile to mine
Yet you don't notice
That I exist
That I love you
That I care
You do this not intentionally
But in oblivion
I shudder to think what you might say
How you might react
What you might think
If I ever told you
If I told you
That you're the newest, shiniest secret of my heart
The fear paralyzes me
And what strengthens me is the painfully devastating
Extraordinary love I have for you
I die a little inside when I think of you ...