Noorie Ali (22.07.1988 / Yorkshire)
creative and imaginative.
Im a women that takes loyalty and respect VERY SERIOUSLY
I like everything to be precise and straight to the point.
'there is a pain relief melody
I enjoy listening to... When my inner soul whispers to me quietly'.
I enjoy writing poems from all walks of life. Nature, poverty, love, hate, birth, death, family, and culture you name it! I will write it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- * <3 <3 If I had the Courage to -
- ? Is this poetry.....
- 13 Things I LIke about men
- A Blank Message
- A boss, who’d kill
- A box full of joy
- A bullet that shot the heart (List poem)
- A Cheat
- A Confused Petal
- A father, A child. The meaningful bond
- A nameless shadow
- A Perfect Day
- A poet wonders: why there is no peace.