Nur'ayn (new reign)
Nur'ayn (new reign) Poems
- On My Way Home I was there, trying to find my way home, ...
- Without You (Is A Dream Coming... Without you is a dream ...
- Angel Of... (Haiku) Fearsome soul sucker Cold but a good ...
- Truth That Cuts (Haiku)
- Not Just A Poet Alone, at times, I lie back and wonder- How ...
- Clueless Nature made me a vehicle without a break, My ...
- Drowning My ears are hot from the gush of voices And I wish ...
I love to write. I love to say the things I want to say without my mouth open, without my tongue working. I am a poet and story writer. I started writing stories when I was Thirteen and wrote my first poem when I was Nineteen Years Old. I may not write as good as Shakespeare or Wordsworth did but I hope my writings will be widely read and appreciated. I hope to be get better with every poem I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nur'ayn (new reign)
On My Way Home
I was there, trying to find my way home,
Through the grasses, thorns and sticky loam
That had replaced the narrow footpath,
That once led man from this to that.
I stopped a few number of times,
To fetch my pen and write down a few rhymes
About my fellow men with whom I travelled,
And how the road we took was never levelled.
At times I had to fight one or two giant wolves,
And was good as dead after killing them both.
Then I ran out of water, fuel and even loaves,
And had to beg from the very people I loathe.
The road leading home is like a ...