Offiong Felix Poems
- Upon Her Grave Upon her grave planted a rose That fragrance ...
- Rainbow Oh! twin syster to the blue sky Thy outstanding ...
- The Weeping Serpent Peep into if you may My sequestered ...
- Mirages You seek, we hide You hide, we swirl ...
- Life's A Dream I dreamt a dream in my dream Flying in the ...
- Beauty In The Eyes Of The Beho... Zanily, I sang your beauty...
- Cumulonimbus On Parade Ground Peeping through my eyes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Offiong Felix
Upon Her Grave
Upon her grave planted a rose
That fragrance spells when the wind blows
And when it does I always scent
The presence of her milliscent
Who fell into hot oil and froze.
Much I trust eternal repose
But not when my eyes river flows
For she lies, just her scent ascents Upon her grave.
My tears shall be forever woes
And more to grave that saw us foes
And wish her love upon me sent
As she marches up with the saints
Remembered only by what grows
Upon her grave.