Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson Poems
- Ballad Of Anguish Ii Can I ever still believe there's true ...
- My Cinderella Gently into the bright future I sway; Then I ...
- And When The Storm Is Over And when the storm is over, I ...
- Reflection Of Passion Gently on my way I sway- Suddenly came...
- Journey To Haven Wither shall we go and make our way? So ...
- Tears Of The Moon Sing me those songs of tears Let me dance ...
- The Sanguine JOY in the heat of sorrow- the ...
My name is Okronkwo Jackson Jonathan. I am from Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Nigeria. I was born 31st December 1987. My passion for writing developed when I was 13. At 18 I wrote lots of works which covered various areas of poetry, drama and motivational novels. My art flows from what I call Reflection of Passion and more through inspiration. Most of My Poems are a pure reflection of passion while some of them serve as a message and also stand as a description of what is and what ought to be.
There is nothing that gives me more joy than when I pick my manuscripts to behold the works of Inspiration. I studied Philosophy in Madonna University Okija, Anambra State... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Ballad Of Anguish Ii
Can I ever still believe there's true love...
Who would now stand to convince me
That out there is someone special who
Even in your mistake is still willing to see the good in you.
Who can stand to say there is an exceptional one
Amongst the many multitude?
T's the voice of heartbreak;
Weeping on the strings of pain and agony
The travails of Real Love
The decry of a disappointed heart
Weeping in silence of a lost love.
A ballad of anguish
With sorrowful melodies
Chanted upon broken wings
Who ever shall be trusted with love.