Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Reflection Of Passion
Gently on my way I sway-
Suddenly came a gaze,
Lost in the passion, I never say nay.
Smiles unveiling sparkling dentiton my confession-
I'm tied to linger in the phase,
That lost in the passion I hold not back my emotion.
My heart swings in pleasure I can't measure-
That I cannot... But follow the chase,
For lost in the passion: to catch a litter of her glitter.
The dance of her beauty a reality-
I'll live to solve the maze,
As lost in the passion I quit fight of the sight.
Drawn in this affection my submission;
For I dare not call it a dream, but a reality in ream-
Caught in the faze,
I'm lost in the passion of my emotion_
So I vow to bow.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflection Of Passion by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicide?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney