Olaleye Azeem Oladipupo
Olaleye Azeem Oladipupo Poems
- It's All Just Fear! There's a demon on the clouds There's a ...
- As I Wonder! As I sit and ponder I kept my eyes peeled I ...
- Philomina! Once upon a gloomy evening dreary in time ...
- A Stumbling Stone On one long sunlit weary day I stumbled on...
- The Future! The Future is near I see it clear! Can't ...
- Alone With My Thoughts Right in the middle of the street I ...
- What Do I Write? The sexy sway of her hips the roses of her ...
A student of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, OAU, Ile Ife. A freelance writer and a lover of Nature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olaleye Azeem Oladipupo
It's All Just Fear!
There's a demon on the clouds
There's a strange beat from the music
There's a large beacon in the sky fusing
And my heartbeat sings more aloud
There's a roaming evil on the streets
Downtown along the midnight track
I hear a moaning sound in wall cracks
A shrill frown lit up my cheeks
There's a banging silence inside my head
The birds have stopped singing
My bed seems sinking
And my heart is hanging on my legs
My mind went astray like a dart
Then I recalled its void where the earth lies
And then again I realised
Its just Fear that rest in...