Olawale Okunrinboye Poems
- Oh Africa Oh Africa Africa, my Africa
- The Lady On My Bed Her beauty is her religion; I believe ...
- The African Man Look! Our warrior? Yes, he is a ...
- The Voice "The Voice Early morning, sounds of a ...
- Flowers Flowers Nature's gift to the earth A being that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olawale Okunrinboye
Africa, my Africa
Mother of all nations, the sleeping Lion
Her throne was set firmly on Zion
Where is her greatness?
Where are all her loved ones?
Scattered in foreign lands
Africa, wake up!
wake up and look at your kingdom
Your land is being run by thieves
Your leaders are now slaves
The air is full of smoke
You have become a joke
Watch them take away your precious stones
You slept too long
now your roar isn't strong
Run away and take your crown with you