Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
Onalethuso Petruss Ntema Poems
- Life's A Sonnet life is a trumpet every being responds to
- My Goal, My Future My Goal, My Future The art is the ...
- Lead My Hand O' Dear Life lead my hand on this land o' dear...
- To My Brother to my brother since you gone all hope were ...
- Rain On Me O' Rain Rain Rain o' rain rain rain come rain on ...
- The Skin the skin of mine shines and browned to a kind, ...
- The Melody Of My Heart my heart is on the rise and fall my...
About the Poet
Born Onalethuso Buyile Petruss Matthews Ntema on February 27,1985 in Maun, Botswana (Southern Africa) as the 6th from a family of seven. He is a descendant of the Wayeyi clan from the lineage of Ushikati Ntema Shaldiuara kinship, son of Ndaruka Ntema (Yeyi) and Mapote Motlakatala (Subia) . The spoken word dub-Poet, Roots Reggae Musician, Writer and Author hails ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Life's A Sonnet
life is a trumpet
every being responds to
singing and joy corresponds to
reading comprehends to
some bank it
some complements to
awaken is the wise
lost is the nice
fed with a jolly of rice
menu with a spice
bitter taste twice
some telling lies
and surely pay the price
but to reap a slice
you ought to sweat thrice
and ding dong like a dice
but sometimes not, and your infant cries
at times you make it, and she (joyously) smiles
for life’s a sonnet, going many miles
believe you me, life’s a ...