PADMINI DUTTA SHARMA
PADMINI DUTTA SHARMA Poems
- Pronounced 'Not Guilty' He walked out of the cellar His eyes...
- ©tea On Train The train passed through the tunnels Filling ...
- Love Me Again You left me and went ahead Never bothered to ...
- Who Did I Love It had been ages since we loved I thought we ...
- Dark Secrets ©Dark secrets Maya regrets today the day she...
- ©my Intimate Pink Pink is the color of abundance Pink is the...
- I Still Have Your Letters I still have those letters That ...
Padmini is a student of English Literature. After completing her Masters in English she pursued Journalism and Mass Communication from a reputed institute in USA.
She is a widely travelled person - her interphase with different cross sections of people from around the globe has enriched her versatility and style. She emotes from the heart and often asks questions to her readers. She ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pronounced 'Not Guilty'
He walked out of the cellar
His eyes distant
He looked tired, pale and thinner.
There had been solicitations, fear and hope
Misgivings, doubt and apprehensions
The dark solitary cell had eaten up his soul
Yet they did not relent; they survived.
The judge pronounced “not guilty”
After much ado
He couldn’t face the victim eye to eye
He felt demeaned and his heart did cry.
He headed straight towards that woman
Who stood in a corner in faded attire
Her face beaming, lighted...
Marks of misery etched all over