Pamela Ann Frances Crane
Pamela Ann Frances Crane Poems
- Beware! Beware! Secure your hard hat. Danger lurks in the ...
- Carefree Anglo-Irish Cycling S... ‘Tis a lovely Sunday ...
- The Silver Lining “... a silver lining to every cloud.” I ...
- Ma's Mission A lady in the dock today Was charged with ...
- Clouds On The Horizon The clouds on the horizon Are the ...
- Tunnelling We are the men who bring the ...
- May-Day I wandered, lonely, as a cloud Of loose balloons ...
I have been writing poetry since I was seven years old, but rarely published any until recently. In 2012 a poem I wrote for ComputerActive magazine won me the unique prize of publication plus a very funny cartoon portrait on their Letters page! Since the Millennium I have enjoyed the discipline of Haiku and Senryu (in English of course) and had a few of these published by the British Haiku Society. Lately the poems have lengthened again, spurred on by my local Writers Club in Llandudno, North Wales, whose bi-monthly magazine The Moving Finger I edit and publish; and 'the best of me' is on my website at revpamcrane.weebly.com. The site title is The Adventurous Astrologer; the deeply ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pamela Ann Frances Crane
Secure your hard hat.
Danger lurks in the flat
Field and fresh air!
Don’t go near the water.
A man and his daughter
Are drowning there!
Everything you eat
Can kill you. Horsemeat
Only the thin look great.
Say you are size eight
Whatever you wear.
Losing your self-esteem
When Following your Dream.
Kids must cope alone
While you are on your phone
With stuff to share.
Trends that are so last year.
Insist on ...