Patrick White (September l5, l948 / Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada)
Former poet laureate of Ottawa. Eight books of poetry: Poems (Soft Press) , God in the Rafters, (Borealis) , Stations (Commoner’s Books) , Homage to Victor Jara, (Steel Rail Press) , Seventeen Odes, (Fiddlehead Books) , Orpheus on Highbeam, (Anthos Books) , Habitable Planets, New and Selected Poems, (Cormorant Books) , and The Benjamin Chee Chee Elegies, (General Store Publishing) . His work has ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Like The Headstone Of The Mountain Down ...
- Everything Shines Even A Wet Cigarette B...
- I Look For A Star Through The Window
- Relatively Painless Day
- Greed. Politics. Corruption Beyond Surre...
- Took It To Extremes
- Like A Child That's Burnt Its Hand
- The Long, Dark Night
- More And More I Realize I've Never Been
- Brutal, Cold, Normal Life
- Witching For Water In Hell Is Like
- If I Were To Say My Heart And Mind As I ...
- Pine Groves On The Battered Hill
- A Canadian Poet Since You Asked
- A Creed For The Desperate
- A Day Of Writing
- A Feeling In The Heart That Overwhelms T...
- A Fluctuation In The Cosmic Void
- A Good Day And Night On Earth For Me Wou...
- A Grey Music Hovers Over The Town
- A Haze Of Dust On The Windowpanes
- A Little Thought In A Big Space
- A Moment Away From The World, Please
- A Moment In The World, With No Regret
- A Nick Of The Moon
- A Paint Rag Of The Masterpiece I Used To...
- A Rock In The Current, A Skull In The Ri...