Paul Moosberg Poems
- Autism's My MY Autism’s a world inside of my mind LANGUAGE ...
- Christmas Spirit Put up a splash of Christmas spirit Put in ...
- How To Write A Poem? Must I know what I write ...
- I'M Just A Retard I wake up in the night From perceptions in...
- Blossoming Love Fragrance of flowers, Soul mates in ...
- Colorfully Beautiful Pink’s pretty passion, Red’s ...
- Socially Abnormal Social situations, With ways that make me...
Yeah i have a book:
Is This What This Is
ISBN # 1-58998-449-8
Autistic and confused, like being shined on by darkness?
Every last one of my poems are written in the last few months (since Mar-Apr 06) . I just figured up I was autistic then. Asperger’s to be exact. well I took some IQ test.140-160 ish, and my IQ runs circles around my mind. and I am trying to find who and what I am. most the time I wish I could just stop thinking! it is my plague, I can't stop reinventing patterns of interest to entice the intent of my mind. while I can't find out why I do the things I do (I wish I could!) I seem to find different ways of guiding my mind instead of letting it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
MY Autism’s a world inside of my mind
LANGUAGE in image, picture in rhyme
SPEAKING the word to which I am blind
PICTURES of echo, sounds of mime
MY impression of logic, perception aligned
THOUGHTS without thinking analyze time
LEAKING the threads, I’m falling behind
RHYME of the code or code of the rhyme
MY future at question, equations dissolve
LIFE’S warm expression to have and to hold
PEEKING out question that no one will solve
OUTWARD confusion, settled and sold
EVERYTHING’S nothing and nothing’s to be
INSIDE of ...