Paul Mwenelupembe Poems
- I Was There The country descended to rages The people geared...
- Love Comes Softly Rains are to sow and good times to ...
- I Am The Street Kid I am the street kid Here in the street ...
- Anxiety What makes me worring? This takes me, my joy, away ...
- A Never Ending Verse When crippled twice in the breath When ...
- Everything In The Loo! These things, these things settling ...
- Swallow Pool History is a guide roller stone The eastern ...
My original name is Paul Mwenelupembe, I come from a very small village called Muyeleka at Ngara in Karonga district. I was born in a family of seven children and am the first born. I have moved in many schools, I have an O' level Certificate, and a Diploma in Land Administration, obtain at Natural Resources College(University of Agriculture and Natural Resources) , Malawi.
I started ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Mwenelupembe
I Was There
The country descended to rages
The people geared in a gallant smile of fingers
While the mountain on top
Was sending radio massages
Of rocks down the doorway
I was there when I saw a cloud
Covering the stirred terra firma of a crowned Salmon
Peace! Liberty! While lakes filled with hot water
Tampering the great multitude down walkers
I was there when I saw an impious regime
That system was collected with over drifts
With beauty and happiness when sun hand risen
Then it sunk into fallible pieces of embargo
Succumbed, reaaly disturbed in ...