Paul Mwenelupembe Poems
- I Am The Street Kid I am the street kid Here in the street ...
- Love Comes Softly Rains are to sow and good times to ...
- I Was There The country descended to rages The people geared...
- Anxiety What makes me worring? This takes me, my joy, away ...
- A Never Ending Verse When crippled twice in the breath When ...
- Everything In The Loo! These things, these things settling ...
- Swallow Pool History is a guide roller stone The eastern ...
My original name is Paul Mwenelupembe, I come from a very small village called Muyeleka at Ngara in Karonga district. I was born in a family of seven children and am the first born. I have moved in many schools, I have an O' level Certificate, and a Diploma in Land Administration, obtain at Natural Resources College(University of Agriculture and Natural Resources) , Malawi.
I started ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Mwenelupembe
I Am The Street Kid
I am the street kid
Here in the street is my home
It was just a slosh not by chance
I had a star shade before
Where I could rest on, my bed
But this went inside a snatch
Yes, this AIDS king of the world
I don't know its works so far
But what I know is
It slaughtered my shade
Now here I am, the neglected
Even my lineage has refused me
And took away all the city
That was served for the family
And left the outcast here alone
So here I am in wasteland
The ran away from heavy rains
Slided away on the same route by foot
And found a ...