payal prakash shah
payal prakash shah Poems
- To A Daughter Leaving Home Tears are rolling down from my ...
- Relaxation At the autumn dusk i lean On the big trunk of the...
- I Won'T Quit When winds facing ferociously; Storms ...
- Fantasy Was it real, which i had ever seen Or a fantasy, so ...
- Friends Friend i am yours and You are mine Let's together ...
- Holidays Holidays were near to come, Out for a vacation ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about payal prakash shah
To A Daughter Leaving Home
Tears are rolling down from my eyes;
I miss you; you're not there to wipe my cries.
I remember the day for the first time you called me dad.
I remember your cries for the chocolates,
Your lies for the school leaves
Your dolls, your clothes, your smile;
Your fear for the dogs,
And your madness for ice cream;
You're turning towards me, while mom scolds you.
Your love for the movies,
And bitterness for the books.
Everything you shared with me
Is packed with a thread of love
In the core of my heart.
With the blessings of me and your mom
I write ...