payal prakash shah
I Won't quit
When winds facing ferociously;
Storms coming-very eventually,
Thorns spread like roses on the way
When its hell each night and day,
You think i will quit,
No, never u should forget it.
When no one beside me,
I will never ask for thee
If you really feel, i am right,
You may stand beside me, holding my hand tight,
If not, you think i will quit,
No, never you should regret it.
When i couldn't control my eyes
When i feel no one is wise,
Tears rolling down my eyes,
You may not be there to wipe my cries.
If you still think, i will quit,
No, never you will never get it.
Though comes many struggles,
I will always try to make the pleasure double,
I will still not quit,
No, never, you should understand it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Won't quit by payal prakash shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR