Pere Risteski Poems
- Desserts Travels, adventures, distant ― ...
- Nature Look at that lonely boy he didn't know what to look ...
- Kisses An echo that lasts forever a song unfinished- are ...
- Luck Changable and unstable holly terror of bankers and ...
- Destiny Neither scale of this world can not measure the ...
- Eternity It sounds odd but it can't be stolen you can be ...
- Peace The clothes that I patch all the time ...
Working like a school teacher in Ohrid, Macedonia (www.ohrid.gov.mk) .2012 year is particularly fruitful in the field of literature and poetry.His poetry back the old meaning and nice chorus. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pere Risteski
Travels, adventures, distant
wet handkachieves on a wooden table
passion for a writin machine
eyebrows go up and down
although there's notning else to be seen
sky, sand and desserts.
Life is a journey
without a stapler
only a desire to conquer distances
thurst to see the golden dunes
― in the desserts
the passinger writes diaries
conquers the distances
refreshes himself with oranges
mineral water and so on
he leaves on his ...